We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up-to-date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time Scentuous Aromas decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time so have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This policy applies to Scentuous Aromas, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of www.scentuousaromas.com, you are there for consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this policy.
Specifically, this policy will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
Information we collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or service. This website collects various types of information, such as
- Voluntarily provided information, which may include your name, address, email address, billing and or credit card information, etc., which may be used when you purchase products and or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies third-party tracking Technologies and server logs.
In addition, Scentuous Aromas may have the occasion to collect non-personal Anonymous demographic information such as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of completed registration and emails. It is the intent of the site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided for on this policy.
Why we collect information and for how long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences
The data we collect from you will be stored no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant, the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations, any limitation periods within which claims might be made, any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations, the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and are legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this policy.
Use of information collected
Scentuous Aromas does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer list and or names to any third parties.
Scentuous Aromas may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services or products you have ordered. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products that may be available to you from www.scentuousaromas.com.
Scentuous Aromas uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to Facebook and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. E-services are governed by the Privacy policies of the providers and are not within Scentuous Aromas’ control.
Disclosure of information
Scentuous Aromas may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered
- In other ways described in his policy or to which you have otherwise consented
- In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined
- As required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential
- As necessary to enforce the terms of service
- As necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Scentuous Aromas.
Scentuous Aromas greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non marketing purposes, such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and or changes in Scentuous Aromas products. In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, email, or other public means to post a notice.
Links to other websites
Scentuous Aromas takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Whenever we collect sensitive information, such as credit card information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way you can verify this by looking for a lock in the icon address bar and looking for HTTPS at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any lost, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and a communication of credit card and personal information. Additionally, all credit card payments are processed by third-party industry leaders Square and PayPal to reduce the likelihood of a data breach at Scentuous Aromas.
Acceptance of terms
How to contact us
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 434-835-2178